Woodford Plastics - Health & Safety
Health & Safety is a priority for Woodford Plastics.
As with many of our customers and suppliers Woodford Plastics is commited to achieving 'Zero Harm' within its workforce and places of work. Both for its employees, other companies employees and any other people within the vicinity of our workforce.
By working closely alongside our customers and suppliers we hope to achieve our goals and objectives.
Woodford Plastics has developed its own bespoke Health & Safety Management System.This document provides a focus and a direction to our employees during their everyday work lives.
All employees receive Health & Safety training. Here are some examples;
- Directors - IOSH, Managing Safely
- Contract Managers - Construction Skills, Site Managers Safety Training
- Site Supervisors - Construction Skills, Site Supervisors Safety Training
- Operatives - CSCS, Engineering Services Skill Card
On going Health & Safety training is delivered by the following methods;
- Tool box talks
- Surveys and inspections
- Risk Assessment
- Instruction & Training
- Operation monitoring
- Helath Survaillance
- Waste Management
- Environmental Management
- Safety Audits, in house and 3rd party
- Safety bulletins
- Notice boards
- Meeting agendas
- Joint Consultations
- Accident & Near Miss Monitoring and Management
- Safe Systems of Work Development
- Method Statements
- Control Measures