We offer a wide range of protective corrosion resistant lined equipment.
High grade fluoropolymer and thermoplastic lining materials such as PTFE, PFA, FEP, MFA, ETFE, E-CTFE, PVDF, PP, PE, PVC can be used to provide a high degree of chemical and corrosion protection at elevated temperatures.
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
- High temperature resistance
- High purity, suitable for semi-conductor manufacture.
- Food and drug approved
- Eccelent non-stick properties
- Cost effective - over comparable material life cycles.
We would be pleased to assist you in material selection. In conjuction with our own knowledge and the material manufacturers in house testing programs we can in most cases make the most cost effective material reccomendations.
To cope with a wide range of shapes and materials that may require protective linings, there are a number of lining options available such as;
- Bonded linings using high strength adhesives.
- Un-bonded linings.
- Mechanical fixings.
Bonded linings may be used to provide a fully vacuum resistant lining upto temperatures of 120/130 deg C subject to chemical analysis and substrate.
Unbonded linings will resist higher service temperatures, potentially upto 160 deg C, but do not have any vacuum resistance.
Mechanical fixings enable a loose lining to be used wereby very high temperatures are present along side some vacuum.
- Pressure vessels
- Storage tanks
- Pipes and fittings
- Process columns
- Scrubbing towers
- Chimnet stacks
- Heat exchangers
- Condensors and seperators
- Vats and coating tanks
- Dip Pipes
- Sparge pipes
- Agitators and mixers
- Filters and strainers
- Sight glass's - Bulls Eye and Tubular
- Tower & column internals - Distributors, Bed limiters, Hold down grids
- Expansion bellows
- valves - Ball, Plug, Butterfly, Diaphragm, Sample.